- The administrator of the website under the domain www.vetsandpets.pl, hereinafter referred to as the Website, is the veterinary Cabinet of Vets & amp; Pets Magdalena Burz-Skaba, based in Wrocław (50-231) at ul. Zakładowa 11N, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) under NIP number 685-224-20-85, hereinafter referred to as Vets & amp; Pets.
- Selected subpages of the Website contain a form that allows you to send queries regarding the services provided to Vets & amp; Pets, hereinafter referred to as the Form. By means of the Form, the user may send the following data to Vets & amp; Pets: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, contact telephone number and content of the message to which the inquiry refers.
- Personal data disclosed in the Form are processed in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) after the user consents to their use and processing by clicking the “send” button, which is part of the Form. The user’s consent expressed in this way is only granted to Vets & amp; Pets, for statistical and marketing purposes. The personal data administrator is Vets & amp; Pets.
- The user whose personal data is processed has the right to inspect their data, to supplement, update, rectify, temporarily or permanently suspend their processing or request their removal. Insight, supplement, update, correction, suspension of processing or deletion of data is based on the user’s request sent to the e-mail address email@example.com. The request should include your first and last name.
- Communication between the Website and the user’s computer is encrypted using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. In addition, the database of the Website is protected against access by third parties.
- The website automatically collects data regarding visits of all users, such as IP address, browser type, operating system type, etc. These data are used for statistical analysis of user behavior on the Website.
- Vets & Pets ensures the confidentiality of any information you have about you. This information will not be disclosed to third parties, except when Vets & amp; Pets would be obliged to provide information to authorized public authorities (e.g. court, public prosecutor’s office) in accordance with applicable law.
Download your data